Thing 19 Apps #2



For badge 19 I am looking at two apps ,Notes and Coggle. I have previously used the notes app on my phone but not as fully as it was designed to be used.I had only used it previously to take some notes when trying to write some poems. I went back into notes on my phone and experimented a little more with it.I added a picture which was a little harder than just making a random list. I don't really like using writing apps on my phone as they are a little small to see.

I then went on my home computer and looked at Coggle. I had never heard of this app before but it was easy to find and only one click to my hotmail account and that was me signed up. I decided to try and make a mind map on Developing our outdoor space as that is my priority one at work just now. Although there were not many instructions I just explored with it until I felt comfortable with how to guide myself around it.
I was actually surprised as this was something in the SSSC badges that I saw and thought I would hate doing as it looked so complicated but I actually enjoyed doing it. I could see how this app would be helpful with a group of people working on a project together and a good way to compile their ideas. I will definitely use this app in the future either alone or with a group. 

Here is a picture of my Coggle. I tried to get a link but I couldn't seem to do that on Blogger. 
The PDF wouldn't load into it as it seemed to be too big .

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 18 Social Media #2

Thing 20:Collaboration

Thing 21:Digital Legacy